What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“first-party cookies”) or by other companies that work with the website operator (“third-party cookies”).
- Pixels are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
- Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
|Category of Cookies||Why we use these cookies|
|Technical||Technical cookies are those which are deemed essential for our services to function properly. Like the other cookies we use, technical cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies.|
|Preferences||Preferences cookies are those which are used to remember your settings and preferences. For example, we may use such cookies to remember your language preferences or other settings.
|Security||We use Security cookies to help identify, prevent, and/or mitigate security risks.|
|Performance||We use Performance cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them.
For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page, clicked on a recommendation, etc.
|Analytics||We use Analytics cookies to help us better understand and then improve upon our Services.
For example, we use analytics cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
|Advertising||We and our advertising partners use Advertising cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our website(s) and via our Services on other websites.|
- Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- For information on how our advertising partners allow you to opt out of receiving ads based on your web browsing history, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info/. European users may opt out of receiving targeted advertising through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
Revcontent UK Ltd
Lower Bristol Road
Bath, Somerset, UK