If the privacy of your clicks on recommendations or the pages you visit is a concern for you, we urge you to do the following:
- Opt out of Revcontent's personalization tracking by clicking the below “Opt-Out” button
- If you use multiple devices and/or multiple browsers, opt out on each device/browser, and/or if you clear your cookies, opt out again.
If you have opted out, a new page will open and you should see a message indicating that your opt out was successful.
Last Updated: 10/26/2016
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information We Collect Automatically Through the Services
In order to help provide recommendations and promoted content that is relevant to your interests, we automatically collect certain information when you access websites that incorporate the Services. This information does not identify you personally, but it does reflect information about the websites you visit and how you interact with our Services.
- Browser and Device Information: We collect information about your browser and device, including your browser type, device type, IP address, user agent string, operating system, mobile carrier, and identifiers assigned to your browser or device.
- Usage Data: We collect information about the websites you visit that integrate our Services and about the websites that you visit immediately prior to visiting a website that integrates our Services, including the date and time your browser or device accesses such websites and the specific pages accessed.
- Click Data: We collect information about the content and ads that you click on within the Services.
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including our business partners, other advertising companies, and publicly available sources.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies We Use to Collect Information
We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies, web beacons, web storage, unique device identifiers, and similar technologies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to tailor recommendations and promoted content to your preferences over time. For example, we may use your web browsing information to show you specific recommendations and sponsored recommendations that we think will be of particular interest to you. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services and help perform a variety of functions, including delivering cookies, counting visits, and understanding usage. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see "Your Choices" below.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to determine what content is most relevant to you, to disseminate recommendations and promoted content to you, and to understand, measure, and report on how users interact with the Services. We also use the information we collect from the Service to maintain and constantly improve upon the Services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Revcotent or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among Revcontent and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
Opting out of Personalized Content
You may opt out of receiving personalized content and advertisements from Revcontent by clicking the “Opt Out” button at the top of this page. When you opt out, we will set a cookie on your browser that tells us not to personalize recommendations or promoted content on that browser or to record information about the sites you are visiting. If you use multiple devices and/or multiple browsers, you need to opt out on each device and browser you use.
Please note that even after you have opted out, you will still see Revcontent recommendations and promoted content, but these recommendations and promoted content will not be personalized based on the sites you visit.
Note that if you clear your cookies, you will need to opt out again.
For information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for interest-based advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Adverting Alliance, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of some websites.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE
Advertisers and publishers may provide contact information through our Site to find out more about Revcontent, be contacted by a Revcontent representative, or to start working with Revcontent. Revcontent (and its agents and service providers) may use this information to respond to your request, to send you marketing communications, and for business purposes such as marketing and research. We will also use the information we collect from advertisers and publishers for invoicing and billing purposes. We will not rent or sell this information to other companies. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Revcontent by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Revcontent may also work with third parties that collect data on our Site and on other websites to serve you targeted ads. You can opt out of interest-based ads by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance opt out program by clicking here.
HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We take reasonable measures to help protect the information we collect from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no transmission over the internet or electronic storage can be completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any data.
If you have any questions or need to contact us, please do so at email@example.com.